Refund

liz111
New Community Member

Hi, I purchased tickets for a thene park at 11pm yesterday evening as I was hoping to visit the park the following day. ( the tickets are sent via email immediately after purchase ) Unfortunately due to personal reasons I was unable to go. I contacted the ebay seller the following morning approx 9am to advise I couldn't go & to ask if there was any way he would be able to offer a refund. I totally understand this is not the sellers problem & I would naturally presume he has no responsibility to offer a refund but I thought it was worth asking. Am I right in thinking this is purely down to the sellers discretion? Thanks in advance for any response.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@liz111 

Yes really it is, why not accept the tickets and pass them on to friends or sell them on a local site?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

liz111
New Community Member
Thank you, the tickets are only valid for today so I'm unable to sell them on or give them away at such short notice unfortunately. Thanks for your response
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.