Refund

Louie18
Contributor
Contributor

I want to refund my payments because the one that I send money he can't get the money because his account is block he can't receive but he can't get the money now he told me to refund. And now I cannot issue a report on the bill because I try to make a report issue already so what happen is in the first day I send him a money he told me he did not receive yet then I remember he will just wait for 24hrs to wait the money but yeah he receive so I closed the case. And now 2nd day is he told me he cannot get the money because his account is block and I have a proofs I have screen shots our conversations and he send also a photo and it's true. And I cannot open case again because I close it already so please help me how to open the case so I can refund it again Thanks guys.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louie18 

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless opening one.
NEVER close a dispute / claim until you have a refund.
If the seller issued a refund then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.