Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

SOLVED
New Community Member

Refund

Hi!

I initiated a refund. The PayPal bill says it is completed. But money did not appear on my Account and Card as well. Should I wait more or what happened? Refund has been initiated today. I sent an email to the Company where I bought something. They said they refunded. I payed by PayPal with my Card. No Bank Account used in my PayPal.

PayPal also said: +24 EUR

So where is the money? When I'm writing this our Banks are closed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Refund

@marci1229

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
5 REPLIES 5
Esteemed Advisor

@marci1229

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

New Community Member

@kernowlass

Thank your for your support! So it should by repaid to my card. Just I should wait some days.

Esteemed Advisor

@marci1229

Yep !   Smiley Happy

New Community Member

the money from the won claim was not received in my account, transaction number4PE595150P189342V
Esteemed Advisor

@Irensold 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about, your best bet is to contact customer services.