Refund

Principallibass
Contributor
Contributor

One of my eBay Byers said they didn’t recieve their refund, it show that it was sent and recieved, she says it hasn’t 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Principallibass

Tell them that if they funded the original Paypal payment to you with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance as a lot of buyers expect.
Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to their bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Joeydejong12
Contributor
Contributor

its probaly still pending

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Principallibass

Tell them that if they funded the original Paypal payment to you with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance as a lot of buyers expect.
Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to their bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.