Refund

LIA3
Contributor
Contributor

I I sent a payment for services however the services were not needed so I requested a refund. The refund was refunded but the money is sitting there. The word Available is shaded gray, however it shows who sent it, the amount. It is still part of my balanced owed. It is sitting in something called PayPal Balnce. I need it to go back into my paypal credit account. Is there a waiting or is there something I need to do? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi LIA3,

It sounds like they seller may have sent you a payment back instead of refunding the original transaction. If this is the case, the money would go to your PayPal balance instead of the PayPal Credit balance. You can either refund the payment they sent you and ask them to refund the original payment, or use your PayPal balance to pay your PayPal Credit line directly. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi LIA3,

It sounds like they seller may have sent you a payment back instead of refunding the original transaction. If this is the case, the money would go to your PayPal balance instead of the PayPal Credit balance. You can either refund the payment they sent you and ask them to refund the original payment, or use your PayPal balance to pay your PayPal Credit line directly. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Serpenteagle
Contributor
Contributor
In my case po, lazada refunded on my original transaction in paypal to my debit card..but the problem is, it is posted in my account in paypal but no money received in my debit card...what should i do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.