Refund

smadden225
New Community Member
Why is my refund pending this last week?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there,

If you are issuing the refund, then I would suggest checking your funding source is correctly linked and confirmed. Also, I would suggest checking that there are funds available for us to take (if you are issuing a refund). 

If you are receiving a refund, and it is still pending, then it may be because we are waiting to gather the funds from the seller. If the refund has been pending for a long time, then it may be because the seller issued you a refund as an eCheque. If this is the case, we must wait for the refund to complete from the seller's bank account, as there are not enough funds in their PayPal balance. If the refund completes, the funds will be sent back to the same funding source you used when originally making the payment. If the refund shows as cancelled, then we will be able to investigate further. 

I would suggest checking back on the transaction to see if it has completed or failed. If it has completed, you know the funds will appear in your original funding source between 5-7 working days (or up to 30 days if a credit card was used to fund your payment). If it fails, then it would be best for you to contact us by selecting the 'Contact' option at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Kind regards,

Adam.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.