Refund

marci1229
New Community Member

Hi!

I initiated a refund. The PayPal bill says it is completed. But money did not appear on my Account and Card as well. Should I wait more or what happened? Refund has been initiated today. I sent an email to the Company where I bought something. They said they refunded. I payed by PayPal with my Card. No Bank Account used in my PayPal.

PayPal also said: +24 EUR

So where is the money? When I'm writing this our Banks are closed.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marci1229

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marci1229

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

marci1229
New Community Member

@kernowlass

Thank your for your support! So it should by repaid to my card. Just I should wait some days.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marci1229

Yep !   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Irensold
New Community Member
the money from the won claim was not received in my account, transaction number4PE595150P189342V
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Irensold 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about, your best bet is to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.