Refund

KittyKat8
New Community Member
My dad put money on my payplay to pay for a room o Expedia. Expedia wouldn't accept the payment and decided to refund it.. would the refund be on my PayPal or on hes card
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KittyKat8 

Refund goes back on the original funding source. If your dad sent you money to your PayPal account, then you probably used your PayPal balance to pay so the funds will go back to your PayPal balance. If you dad put his card or you used your card in your PayPal account and that was the funding source, then it'll go back on the card but note that it is not permitted to link someone else's card to your account so it is best that it is removed (if your dad's card ws used) after the refund is totally completed to the card which may take a week, up to 30 days depending on the card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KittyKat8
New Community Member
Ok so my card is linked to my account only.... so it should be on the card? Which is a green dot prepaid card that I got from Walmart. It should be on mine... because my dad card is not on my account at all...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.