Refund

Pippin111
Contributor
Contributor

Need help am getting nowhere, so two days ago I was on TUI website looking at a flight the site crashed and I assumed I didn’t get anything booked as no confirmation but money came out of my bank under PayPal Tui uk ltd. The payment is sitting pending in my bank account . I rang PayPal and on the recorded message at start it mentioned this transaction and asked if I wanted it authorised I selected no. I went through to my bank who said the payment will sit pending for up to 30 days unless PayPal send them an email to say they aren’t collecting the money. I got through to PayPal and spoke to someone who said they wouldn’t send an email for a transaction that has been voided. Went through to bank again who are saying same thing and telling me I have to go back to PayPal. I have emailed PayPal 3 times but just get an automated reply really annoyed and frustrated now just need my money back and don’t know how. It’s like a fight between PayPal and my bank.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pippin111 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pippin111 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.