Refund

Donforever31
Contributor
Contributor
How do I ensure I receive the Full amount from a supplier. Can I inform PayPal how much the amount to be received must be???
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Donforever31

Paypal will know how much you paid from your transaction history and if you win a dispute that is what you should get back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Donforever31
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your valued information - the only problem is that this supplier/seller didn't have a PayPal option (Paid via AliExpress). Didn't receive the goods I paid for and opened a dispute - now the seller is asking if they can refund my money via PayPal (I just don't trust them to pay the complete amount)... as the they told me they had shipped my goods but after 13 days found out it wasn't even shipped. Donforever31
Login to Me Too

Donforever31
Contributor
Contributor
I am having difficulties posting my reply.... Overall AliExpress did not have an option to pay via PayPal - but now the seller is requesting to refund my money via PayPal. I don't trust them to refund the full amount I paid them, as they have lied to me thoughout. They did not ship my order at all. Just want to know if I can instruct PayPal how much to receve from this supplier/seller. Donforever31
Login to Me Too

Donforever31
Contributor
Contributor
My bank advised me for them to repay the fund in like manner it was paid to them via my bank account (which I sent them). The have dragged their feet but I have now received the FULL amount back to my account. I will take this a's a very valued lesson and never use AliExpress again. I will stick to who I know PayPal in the future. Thanks for your help and support guidance. Donforever31
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.