Refund

ShraddhaKantal
New Community Member

On October 13th 2018,I was trying to make a payment of 10 dollars to Nymgo app using my PayPal account,but maybe because of poor internet connection the transaction was not going through so I closed the app and tried another time.This time also same thing happened.Now I get two text messages from my bank that my money has been deducted (deducted twice for the two times I tried).Next day I update my bank pass book and that too shows money has been deducted twice.But no payment has been made to Nymgo app.I emailed PayPal customer service several times and they have provided no clear answer.2-3 days back they emailed me that refund has been initiated and when I asked when I will get the money someone emailed me today saying that no money has been deducted from my account,so no question of refund.What should I do now.Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

yinchar
Contributor
Contributor

Typically, the payment should be reversed automatically after few days, but in case it wasn't; contact your bank with proof and evidence from PayPal.

Kudos/solution if this helps...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.