Refund

Kristerss
New Community Member

I got an Ebay money back and I paypal see it when the money is returned. But the balance is 0.00 .why?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kristerss

Why.....please, would be nice.

How did you 'fund' the payment in the first place?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kristerss
New Community Member
I send the company money for the item ,but company this item was not.i tell this company to refund my money ,he refund and i see i got email (you have refunded money) i go in a paypal an see bilance is 0.00 .money is not refunded only email come to says has refund
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kristerss

Can you actually answer the question that I asked you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kristerss,

I'm sorry to hear that there's confusion regarding the status of a refund. I'm happy to help!

If the original payment was funded using a bank or your balance, the money would be returned to your PayPal balance. If there were any payments made from your account after the refund, they may have been funded using the money from that refund.

If the original payment was funded using a credit card, the money will be returned directly to the credit card. It may take up to a full credit card billing cycle for the funds to show up in your card's accounting, but card issuers typically reflect the credit within a few days.

If a debit card was used to fund the payment, the funds may go directly back to the card (like with a credit card) or they may go to the PayPal balance, depending on how the original transaction was processed.

As long as the transaction details show that the payment was refunded, then a refund was actually issued. If the transaction details do not make mention of a refund, please check with eBay or the seller and inquire about the issuance of a refund.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RafalPietrzyk
Contributor
Contributor
If your bank is in SEPA countries you must have your money in next business Day if you dont have try contact Paypal 30 days is Just say to say. Bank in SEPA of refund is completed cant hold your money more ten one business Day. Is say SEPA regulations So if you dont have your money in next few Day is mean paypal keep your money without reason even they Say your refund is complete because they are not a Bank and not in SEPA and they have profit when keep your money longer from refunds and is not your bank mistake if bank is in SEPA. And paypal keep your money to 30 days without reason even if is write refund is complete they have profit from that. I Hear that from my Bank please paypal dont say not true for people about refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.