Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund to expired card

New Community Member

Refund to expired card

Hi I am waiting on a refund which has been sent to my expired card. Any ideas on how to go about this?
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Refund to expired card


If the card ACCOUNT that both cards belong or belonged to is still open then it should go through fine.
However if its a completely new card / account then it may decline so ask your old card issuer if they can help you recover your refund.
Failing that it may bounce back to your balance, allow 14 working days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.