Refund required with no goods to return, advised by seller to request direct from PayPal

JCon55
Contributor
Contributor

I have been advised by the seller that they can’t process the refund as I paid via PayPal & I would need to request it through my account myself. As I read the process on here that isn’t the case. Does it make a difference that there will be no goods to return? I tried to ring but was unable to speak to a REAL person & none of the options I tried helped!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi JCon55, 

Have you opened a case for this on your PayPal account? If so and you have opened a dispute for non receipt of an item then you will not be requested to return the item. We will request your seller to provide tracking information to confirm that they have delivered the item. If they cannot provide this then you will be issued with a refund. If you have not opened a case and need a refund please go to your Resolution centre on your PayPal account to open one. 

I hope this helps and please do let us know how it goes, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.