Refund question

Nav190
Contributor
Contributor
I have recently been refunded some amount,but my wallet is empty..... The previous linked visa card is lost too.... What should I do? Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nav190

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nav190

As long as the old and new debit cards both belong to the same bank account then the refund should still go through ok.

Advice is voluntary.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nav190

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nav190
Contributor
Contributor
So it's ok to change my debit card attached to PayPal cause I lost my original card. Thanks
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nav190

As long as the old and new debit cards both belong to the same bank account then the refund should still go through ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Qwophie19
Contributor
Contributor
Okay thank you
Login to Me Too

Qwophie19
Contributor
Contributor
After linking my credit card with my paypal account i was deducted some amount from my bank account... please is it refundable and if yes, when?
Login to Me Too

PumpkinMaster
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Previously i had funded paypal payment with a debit card of the bank that i already had it revoked months back (living relocation).

And recently i had refund cases in my favor as the seller did not deliver what as promised.. Is there any ways for me to alert paypal about relocation of the refunds?

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.