Refund problem

dealetorres
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem with a refund. On April 28, I bought an Apple AirPods on eBay, but the seller was not selling the AirPods, someone else stole his account and started selling AirPods that didn't exist, so there was a big problem and eBay made to the seller to refund the money to the people who believed in the ad and bought them, so on April 29, the seller made me the refund, that refund appear on my PayPal account and it's suppose that it's going to be refund to my debit card but I have been checking my bank account and I have not received anything. I read different questions in this community related to my case and they said that it's the bank who has to release the funds but today I called to the Bank and they told me that they haven't request of refunds, that maybe PayPal didn't made the refund so I don't know what I have to do, I'm afraid of losing my money, please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dealetorres 

Usually, if the refund is marked as completed (not pending), then it has been processed and refunds to cards may take up to 30 days, depending on card issuer and region.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dealetorres 

Usually, if the refund is marked as completed (not pending), then it has been processed and refunds to cards may take up to 30 days, depending on card issuer and region.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dealetorres
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so it's normal that right now the Bank isn't have any request of refund?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.