Refund on debit card.

YashYp23
Contributor
Contributor
I done payment with my debit card now refund is done but payment is not showing in my account. How much time I've to wait?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YashYp23 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YashYp23 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mrnelson
New Community Member

can anyone say about how long it takes? I was trying to buy a car for 2k, my 3rd time using PayPal in 2 or 3 years....but it made it to the guy and said "pending" so he hit refund, because we didn't know how long it would be pending. Now it shows refund on PayPal but my linked card is cashapp and it doesn't show the refund. That is ALL the money I have and need it back ASAP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.