Refund on Domain Name

Kahlil
New Community Member

Greetings PayPal Community,

I am a mathematics teacher who recently began selling videos online for profit through a platform named Gumroad.

I had issues with my account and while checking up on them, it seemed as though I needed to purchase a domain name.

I made my purchase and found out a couple of hours later that this was unnecessary.

Thereafter, I sought to reverse my purchase on PayPal and received an email from PayPal telling me the purchase was reversed, but the money was still debited from my account.

Will I be refunded in the future? 

Please see a copy of the email from PayPal below. 

Hello Kahlil Yarborough ,

This email confirms that you have cancelled your billing agreement with 1&1 IONOS Inc. No further payments will be made from your PayPal account to this merchant. If you have any further questions about the agreement, or wish to reinstate it, please contact 1&1 IONOS Inc. directly.

Sincerely,

PayPal 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Kisscandy67
New Community Member
Need the money for that gbdndjjsjbd
Login to Me Too

Kahlil
New Community Member

I do NOT understand your response. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kahlil 

I would give it a few days for the cancelled funds to process back into your funding source BUT if that does not happen you may need to reach out to the merchant and request a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.