Refund of payment

karymshakova
New Community Member

Hello everyone I did not receive the product that I bought, but I issued a refund and the status is now waiting for a refund, but the problem is that when I paid for it, another card was linked, now another card is linked. Where can I return my money? What do I need to do to get my money back? I made a refund on October 5, today is October 11, the expected refund date is October 8, usually how long does it take? Help please I will be grateful.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karymshakova 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source or payment method. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank account payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards & PayPal Credit (aka billmelater) about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Just because you removed your card does not mean PayPal won't have it on file for refunds. PayPal/you just can't make new charges on it through PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

karymshakova
New Community Member

Thank you for your help. I have a waiting status, so I need to wait about 30 days? The refund will be made to the card from which the payment was made?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.