Refund not reversed back to original payment source.

Coreydera11
Contributor
Contributor

Made “send” transfer to family/friend via debit card, my preferred method of payment. Receiver    

Refunded payment (due to other PayPal issues, PayPal incompitence, etc. . . ). 

Now PayPal is not issueing the refund back to my debit card, but are placing to my PayPal balance. I would have no issue with this, except that . . . . 

. . . . EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT . . .  .  ON ANY TRANSACTION

is denied, and for the fifteenth billionth time I have to verify some info, and call them, and enter code, and “I’m sorry to hear that, and “I understand”, and “security,whatever, each transaction separately”, . . . AND, THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO!!!!

PayPal!!!  You are not my bank! You are a third party, e-commerce, middle man. I came to you to facilitate my payments. My money is not for you to hold, F-A-C-I-L-I-T-A-T-E !!!

refund was takin out of receivers bank account, posted today (in their bank account).

nowhere to be seen on my side. 

PayPal, I hate you like I hate splash back when I’m taking a deuce. Low-life crooks, financial rapists, monetary pedophiles. It’s not about security, not about protecting the consumer . . . It’s about fees, and interest.like Wells Fargo and their “overdrafts” scheme. Every transaction you deny, or hold you place is money from our pockets into yours. Pathetic, small men you are. 

Anyways, anything I can do? 

In a perfect world . . . 5 minutes alone, keep the money, just give me 5 minutes.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Coreydera11 

Try editing with just the facts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Coreydera11
Contributor
Contributor

Will do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.