Refund not reflected in balance

Willows3
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a refund by echeque but it is not reflected in my balance. The email said if this happens to go to the History tab in my account and click the accept button. I am trying to do this through my iPhone and the app but I can't see my account or history just activity and the payment is not there. Any idea s?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Willows3,

That's a great question, thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. Normally when you receive a refund via echeque, you'll see the refund in your activity, but it will clear within 3-5 business days. You don't normally have to accept anything to receive a refund - even one funded by echeque. 

If the takes longer than 3-5 business days to clear, it may be because we are having difficulty capturing the funds from the sender. In which case, we recommend reaching out to the merchant for a status update. 

Have a great day and thanks again!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.