Refund not received

Kapilgoyal027
Contributor
Contributor
My refund was processed by hostpapa on 2nd December but I have not received it yet in my bank account. It was not expected from you. I would have paid directly via my debit card instead of using PayPal. I have been waiting for 8 days. I can’t for more than this. So, I want my refund to be credited in my bank account now. I don’t want any excuses from you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Kapilgoyal027. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not having money from a refund credited to a bank or card account is a definite concern! I hope the following information is helpful.

In general, if the status of a transaction or refund shows as Completed in a customer's Activity, that means PayPal has done everything needed to move money out of our System and to the financial system responsible for your bank or card account.

In some cases, it can take up to 30 days (a full billing cycle) for a financial institution to add a credit to a statement. PayPal has no control over that, however. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-is-a-refund-made-through-paypal-returned-faq1083 for more information on how PayPal handles refunds.

If you don't see a credit posted to your statement by the end of the month, please contact PayPal's Customer Service to report that. This channel is not one you may use to report problems, however.

Calling PayPal (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), sending a Facebook Private Message (click Send Message at https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or sending a Twitter Direct Message (to @AskPayPal) are ways you may contact PayPal's Customer Service.

Steps can then be taken to try to trace the refund. Until then, PayPal can only wait alongside you for your financial institution to add a credit to your statement.

I hope this helps clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.