Refund not in bank

Fienance
Contributor
Contributor

A month or so ago I was refunded for 2 payments from the same seller, after a week they both showed up as completed but they never showed up in my account. I decided I’d give it “between 1 week and 30 days” to reflect on my bank account balance but it never happened. I contacted the seller with “I was never credited for that refund you gave me” and got “I don’t know what to tell you man, I sent it..”. PayPal is marking my refund as completed, but I’ve yet to see my money.. anyone have such a problem? I already contacted PayPal directly and they told me to look through the resolution center or community.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fienance 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212

Contact your bank or card issuer too.

Could also try and click Report a problem on the refunds or in the original transactions themselves if that option is available in the transaction details to get someone to review/trace the refunds. No idea why customer service tell you to ask the community as no one has access to others' accounts unless it was a recording and no one to answer the phone at the time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.