Refund not cleared

Litaellington
Contributor
Contributor
I have been sent a refund which was due to clear today 5th yet it still shows as processing Any suggestions please
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Litaellington

The date given is a 'guess-timate' as different banks have differing clearance times.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Litaellington
Contributor
Contributor
I got a email stating I have funds today but still nothing has cleared into my bank Seller said they have left his account yesterday I just hope it is my bank and it will clear tommorow
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Litaellington

When you are paid the funds show in your paypal balance.

Then you can withdraw them to any linked bank account when you want to by clicking on 'withdraw funds'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Litaellington
Contributor
Contributor
It's not a payment it is a refund which I paid from a debit card I got an email off eBay stating it has cleared today but not in my PayPal or my bank account so I'm lost
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Litaellington

Well it would have saved time if you had said it was a refund................

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Litaellington
Contributor
Contributor
Did you even read the topic subject it clearly says refund not cleared? I will wait a few more days
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Litaellington

Your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.