Refund my money

GregAntonie
Contributor
Contributor

I need help to claim my money. Its was long time ago this problem.i need advice about this problem or i want to close this account.can you guys gave the money or refund the money.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GregAntonie 

Please contact customer service for assistance with reviewing your account:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

IveForgotten
Contributor
Contributor

Contact your bank and get them to issue a chargeback.

Paypal will make you wait for days\weeks for it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IveForgotten 

They are trying to 'claim' a payment TO their paypal account not dispute a purchase from a seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
I am done with PayPal. They sent me tracking information about the order that I never got. Then they failed to acknowledge that it ever happened. I had to go to my bank and close out my account. I recommend that everyone beware of trusting PayPal. They didn’t work for my fraudulent purchase at tenoutlet.
Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal wouldn’t even acknowledge the purchase.
Login to Me Too

donna1957
Contributor
Contributor

mindinsole product

Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that. They told me that they would call me back in 90 minutes because they were too busy. Never got the call. Gave up and worked with my bank and closed that account. Bank was much more responsive than PayPal. Good luck
Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that. I have tried posting negative results from working with customer service and I never meet the criteria to post my comments. I guess I don’t see all the traffic lights 🚦
Login to Me Too

EthanStanton1
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same issue I have ordered something off the internet and it didn’t turn up how do I get my money back Ethan
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.