Refund missing

EMack3
New Community Member

I cannot get a hold of anyone by phone at PayPal. Ready to call Better Business Bureau. My account is missing two large refunds from over two weeks ago. Anyone else have issues with customer service??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EMack3 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Merre1531
Contributor
Contributor
Missing 675.00 on one disputed case, deemed unauthorized by resolution center, states full amounts to be credited to original payment method, that was my PayPal balance, however to date only fees for transactions credited. That was the 27th. Prior same issue as above, deemed unauthorized and 3 fees and 1 amount of 3 transactions refunded 600.00 outstanding. Have used message us for 10 days still not resolved . The claim and fraud department after an hour and 30 min holding Thursday, insisted the PayPal MasterCard business department was only one to be able to access my account fully and remedy situation of the 24ths missing refunds, however I don’t have any PayPal business debit MasterCard etc or credit cards, I said I will not be transferred unless you’re accompanying me and she transferred to to a recording saying my issue can’t be addressed at this time use message center to contact them. I used Facebook messenger tried telling me that it was refunded on sept 13, how if dispute was dated the 23rd and where they told me it was credited was the actual unauthorized transaction disputed transferred to unknown credit card...still missing 1275.00 no response or resolution and I need to escalate apparently above PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.