Refund from ebay not showing up in transactions.

nw31
New Community Member

I recently was issued a refund from an item that I returned on Ebay, however when I click the link provided to the transaction it just shows that page is unavailable. There is also no account activity on my account either. Is there a way to resolve this somehow? I can't open a dispute since no activity shows up. Thank you for the help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

enie1
Contributor
Contributor

If you paid using your credit/debit card the refund will go back to that within a few days. It may possibly be you made the payment outside of your PayPal account. It works to make guest payments through PayPal and these will make you not able to see the transactions.

Check your bank a few days after the refund if you have received back your refund there.

If not you may need contact customer support to have a look.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

enie1
Contributor
Contributor

If you paid using your credit/debit card the refund will go back to that within a few days. It may possibly be you made the payment outside of your PayPal account. It works to make guest payments through PayPal and these will make you not able to see the transactions.

Check your bank a few days after the refund if you have received back your refund there.

If not you may need contact customer support to have a look.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.