Refund from Children's Place store

joyousgal
New Community Member

I returned items to The Children's Place in store and was wondering how long would it be before I get my refund back in my Paypal account?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

michelledawn87
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if you ever received your refund back via PayPal and if so, about how long did it take?  I am having the same issue as I bought a bunch of clothes online and turned out they were too big for my daughter so I returned in store.  It's been a few days and still have not received a refund in my PayPal or linked bank account and was contemplating contacting their customer service but wanted to check here first.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

samlange94
I have had the same issue did you ever get refunded
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ya'll need to read the terms on the Children's Place website:

Returning/Exchanging an Online Purchase in Store

To return/exchange your online order at any of our PLACE retail or outlet stores, please bring:

1. Your packing slip
  2. The item(s) you're returning/exchanging
  3. The credit card that matches the 'ordered by' information on the front of your packing slip

Note:

• Online Exclusive items are only eligible for returns in stores; they may not be exchanged in retail or outlet stores.
  • We are currently unable to research online orders at stores. Please be sure to bring the above information.

They'll likely put the refund back on the card used. Not through PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

samlange94
I have the online receipt that does say that it was refunded to PayPal how ever I have been also monitoring my bank account as well. I did read that but was also advised by the store clerk that sometimes it takes a few minutes to show yet I'm going on hour 24 of no refund
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

michelledawn87
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive my refund, in my PayPal account! It took 3 days for mine to show up so hopefully yours will be there soon! 😊
Login to Me Too

am0719
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven’t received a refund from a cancelled order from june 6, 2019 it’s been 17 days my order was cancelled 20 mins after it was ordered. Ridiculous right
Login to Me Too

Daldayles200111
Contributor
Contributor
did you solve it? is that the same thing happened to me yesterday
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.