Refund ..Really?????

diver102
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me?

1. On May 18, 2021 I ordered shoes from Farfetch for 465.00 euro
2. I canceled transactions within 5 minutes.
3. On my Pay Pal account : there are two operations
    -465 euros       end        +465 euros  " REFUND"
4. Yesterday 25/05/2021 from my bank account Pay Pal took 465 euro.
5. Can someone explain why????
Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @diver102,

Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion regarding a recent transaction. It sounds like the initial debit was completed and then offset by the refund. Depending on the funding source, you may see the funds deposited back to your funding source anywhere between a business week and 30 days, or you may see it deposited into your PayPal balance. Here's a Help Center article regarding Refunds you may find useful. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @diver102,

Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion regarding a recent transaction. It sounds like the initial debit was completed and then offset by the refund. Depending on the funding source, you may see the funds deposited back to your funding source anywhere between a business week and 30 days, or you may see it deposited into your PayPal balance. Here's a Help Center article regarding Refunds you may find useful. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.