Refund Pending

Meerto01
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to get a refund from a Company, I opened up a dispute and they responded with issuing me a refund, it had been pending for 4 days - I got an email from paypal saying refund took longer than expected & I wasnt refunded, to contact the company, which I did, they said it worked their end til I showed them the evidence of the paypal email, so they refunded me again, but it again has been pending for 4 days, going by the details they paid by eCheck..I have never had a problem with a refund not going into my account, I cant open another dispute as I still have the one with them open, cant seem to contact Paypal via message as they just say the refund is pending, but I just know its not going to process again, what can I do to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Meerto01

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the refund on the account. A pending refund usually means the seller is sending the payment directly from their bank account - depending on the banks involved, it can take a couple of days for a refund to be deposited to your account. Your money will be available when the payment status changes from “pending’ to ‘completed. Here's the link to know more about the pending refund. If you still do not receive the refund on the account, I would highly recommend you to contact us through the options available on our website. They are also available on Facebook and Twitter.

I hope this information helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Meerto01

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the refund on the account. A pending refund usually means the seller is sending the payment directly from their bank account - depending on the banks involved, it can take a couple of days for a refund to be deposited to your account. Your money will be available when the payment status changes from “pending’ to ‘completed. Here's the link to know more about the pending refund. If you still do not receive the refund on the account, I would highly recommend you to contact us through the options available on our website. They are also available on Facebook and Twitter.

I hope this information helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.