Refund Money from the Seller not reflected into my Paypal account

krissh0958
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

On 5th Feb this year I purchase an hearing aid through Paypal, but due to the covid 19 crisis this hear aid was not shipped to India till June -July.

Now in July it was shipped and then I could not access come to my destination due to some issues and it was returned back by September.

The Seller send me the amount on October 20-25th but still now its not yet reflected in my account.

Its telling me to convert the account to a business account type however I am just a normal person who is just getting my refund.

Need your suggession as to what to do.

Thanks ,

Krishanu

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krissh0958 

Seems like you were sent a payment as a refund, not that the refund was issued from the original transaction because a lot of time has passed so seller cannot refund back the same way.

Confirm your identity in order to receive payments.

Read this for more info about how to verify your account:

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750 

If it is really required to have a business account, you can upgrade to a business account as an “individual” user, not corporation, inc., etc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

krissh0958
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you  @sharpiemarker , but there are number of things that I need to mention after I mention my business type as individual like :

Product or Service Keywords

Purpose code

PAN

Day , Month , Year

PAYPAL

BUSINESS URL

and I am not a business man  I just want my refund  I am currently working and by law I should not be doing business in parallel , making a individual business with PAN card just to get refund . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.