Red warning error appear when input delivery address

Kevin256
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to buy something from nike using paypal because it require me an europe credit card. And because i cant directly ship the product to my country i will send it to an address in europe. When fulfilling the delivery address in paypal it seems i cant use the europe address because it showing red error warning sign. Will i still be able to proceed the transaction without changing the delivery address in PayPal? or i still need to make europa based account paypal ?

55.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Kevin256,

Yep! Thanks for clarifying. The address in PayPal simply needs to match your billing address, then whatever you give to Nike can be your shipping address.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Kevin256

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you want to make a payment to Nike Europe and you want to have the item sent to an address in the UK. Your PayPal account is set up outside Europe and you are not able to add a UK gift address. 

You can only ad addresses in the same country in which you have set up the PayPal account and live in. Itis not possible to add a shipping address in another country. This is why you are seeing the red exclamation mark. 

I would not advise opening a PayPal account in a country in which you do not reside in. As PayPal is country-specific this could impact both the accounts. 

Maybe you can contact the seller to ask them if they can offer you another way to pay through PayPal from the country in which you live. 

I hope you can find a solution. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Kevin256
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply Dian, If i put a different delivery address in PayPal will that affect the order ? Because i’m actually living in Indonesia. And i contact the Nike already, they said it wouldn’t be a problem if the delivery address is different from the shipping address. Could you tell me what’s your opinion ? Because i would like to make sure that it wouldn’t be a problem later.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Kevin256,

Great question - if Nike allows you to use a different shipping address on their website, then you should be able to complete the payment as planned; however, you will not be able to add the address to your PayPal account to complete the purchase. As PayPal_Dian stated before, we don't allow addresses to be added to PayPal accounts outside of the country your account is registered in. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kevin256
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply Ashley, That’s what i was wondering about. If i just use my default delivery address (my address in Indonesia) for the PayPal will i still able to use PayPal for the payment or not? Note: the address for the actual order is different from PayPal
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Kevin256,

Yep! Thanks for clarifying. The address in PayPal simply needs to match your billing address, then whatever you give to Nike can be your shipping address.

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Kevin256
Contributor
Contributor
I see, Thanks for the quick reply, Ashley.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.