Recurring payments when need - not fixed cycle

Redmoor
New Community Member

Is it possible for a customer to have an agreement where a fixed amount, say £20, is taken when needed instead of based on a fixed billing cycle.

For example:

A squash club has members who can book courts via its online booking system.

They load their account via paypal with money and use this account to pay for courts.

At the moment they have to manually top up the account when it runs low.

What would be great is if the member could agree the squash club can top up the account when it goes below a certain amount, say £5, by a specified amount, say £10.

Is this kind of agreement and facility available via paypal?

Mike

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Redmoor,

Thank you for your post! There isn't a way for a customer to initiate that type of agreement with a merchant, but if you're the merchant in the described scenario, you can contact PayPal at the number on this page to discuss the availability of business solutions that would accomplish that for your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.