Recurring payments guest checkout cancellation

oo5
Contributor
Contributor

Posting this here as I have waited 24 hours to have no response on live chat and there is no active phone number for paypal right now. 

I made a scheduled payment using guest checkout and cannot cancel it. My two options to cancel the recurring payment is to login (guest checkout so i have nothing to login to) and to phone up, which is also not possible right now.

What am I expected to do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

oo5
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the help paypal you sack of **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Str8shot
New Community Member
Right there's theives pieces of s***
Login to Me Too

contod
New Community Member

I now have the same issue and there is a recurring charge on my credit card every month for something that I mistakenly checkout as guest and there is no way on cancelling it. did you figure out how to do it? 

Login to Me Too

Rossdavie
Contributor
Contributor
I’m the exact same I do not know how to cancel this through the guest feature. When you search how to to do this on the PayPal website they tell you to phone customer service but they ask you to log in to do this when I made the automatic payment through as a guest without an account. I then made an account and spoke to a robot which told me I had no automatic payments on my account as it’s a new account. Is there any way I am able to cancel this payment using a guest feature or speak to a real person regarding the issue over the phone ????
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.