Recurring payment

Joan39
Contributor
Contributor
How do I set up recurring payments on my PayPal MasterCard account?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joan39 

To make payments to your PayPal credit card online, log into your PayPal account, then select your PayPal Extras Mastercard, eBay Extras Mastercard, or PayPal Cashback Mastercard from the Wallet page.

I can't find any documentation on setting up autopay with paypal's credit cards but if isn't a way to set up autopay through your PayPal account, you can see if your online banking account lets you set up recurring payment with their bill paying feature if available.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joan39 

To make payments to your PayPal credit card online, log into your PayPal account, then select your PayPal Extras Mastercard, eBay Extras Mastercard, or PayPal Cashback Mastercard from the Wallet page.

I can't find any documentation on setting up autopay with paypal's credit cards but if isn't a way to set up autopay through your PayPal account, you can see if your online banking account lets you set up recurring payment with their bill paying feature if available.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.