Recurring charges for Videozer

Ceecee88
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received these charges on automatic payment schedule for Videozer Limited? Ive tried cancelling this years ago and it keeps trying to charge me. The website for this "product" does not exist.  Asking anyone with similar issue and what was done to resolve it. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Tam1976pc
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem, my card is expired and they can’t charge but due is 1900.—... that I won’t pay! I don’t even know what that is
Login to Me Too

Carmenefe
New Community Member

Same situation with me .... I have been trying with no response ... I get an email once a month --- the payment could not be completed   ... (it is $9.99/month ... $1,108 as now ... no one responds ... Due to this I do not use Pay Pal 

Login to Me Too

Kaitlan_McLean
New Community Member

Yes l also actually just today got a notification and my apprent outstanding balance. For goodness sake the page doesn’t load anything it’s just white with nothing. Either it was a scam way back when or they don’t exist anymore but probably sends out these “subscriptions” when they are low on cash. I repeat this DO NOT PAY THEM. Last time l tried to pay in 2016 and all l got was viruses that killed my laptop and sadly was unfixable. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kaitlan_McLean and everyone, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! If you need to cancel a subscription you have setup through PayPal, here's a great Help Center article to walk you through that process: What is an automatic payment and how do I cancel or update one?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SayerSong
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Just got an email this morning saying my $9.99 monthly didn't go through and that I owe $1,188.81. I don't even know what this is supposed to be, or ever signing up for it. I went into auto payments and cancelled it, as per the moderator's reply to this thread, but it just lists it as inactive now, so I worry it will reactivate itself. And when I tried to dispute the charges as unauthorized, I was sent to the PayPal assistant, which just gave me no help and the runaround. The "assistant" (which was computerized and not a person) was not listing them and told me to write my issue, but then it didn't recognize anything I was saying. It just kept repeating "say that again" and the like. Even when I made it simpler, asked for a live person and then just typed "Help" it did the same, asking me to repeat what I had written. CONSTANTLY. It is frustrating, because it won't allow me to dispute these unauthorized charges. I hope these "charges" don't show up on people's credit. PayPal needs to shut this "company" down and refuse to allow any charges to them through PayPal. Since they seem to be doing this to a lot of people and none of us are getting services or products, and we didn't even knowingly signed up for it. But there doesn't seem to be a way to report them for fraud through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi @SayerSong, thanks for posting in our Community! When you cancel an automatic payment, it isn't able to be re-activated unless you go onto the merchant's website and elect to re-activate the subscription with them. Regarding disputing payments, you have 180 days from the date of a completed transaction to file a dispute. It sounds like no payment completed today, which could be why you couldn't dispute it. You can always call us if you need more assistance, just click 'Contact' on the bottom of the website. I hope that helps! 

-Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.