Recurring Giving Payment Changes

AHSRockets
Contributor
Contributor

I have set-up recurring monthly giving for donations to my non-profit employer and have created a FAQ list to help our donors. Could someone answer the below three questions regarding this process?

1. Once you set-up your recurring payment, is there a way to change the amount of that recurring payment without canceling and setting another one up?

2. Once you set-up your recurring payment, is there a way to change the date that your payment will be processed? From my understanding, it just selects the date you set it up on. For example, if I set up recurring giving today it would be processed on the 10th of each month. Is there a way to change that?

3. Is there a way to set-up annual recurring donations?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Drew

Hi @AHSRockets

Thanks for reaching out to the community for these questions! 

All three questions wrap into one answer. The way the subscription is set up is controlled by the merchant. The merchant can't allow the buyer to change the amount of their subscription, the merchant can set specific intervals to bill customers, and they can choose whether they want to do monthly or yearly donations. Here's more information on their options: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/subscriptions/#. 

Regards, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.