Recive money in Macedonia through Paypal

z_veljjanovski
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to recive money in Macedonia through Paypal

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Mate7

Y'all gotta find a way to work with the banks in the other countries as well i mean im a free lancer and there's no way that i can receive money through paypal its a huge drag please y'all gotta do something bout this 😕

Login to Me Too

Jovana5
Contributor
Contributor

hello Olivia, it has been three years. We need the option to receive money through Paypal. Isn't it possible to make it happen?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230921j
Contributor
Contributor

When is the paypal option for requesting and withdrawing money coming to Macedonia?

Login to Me Too

taestea
Contributor
Contributor
wait we can't do that? that's why i can't get my 600€??? i was literally working online and now i can't get them?? because paypal doesn't have such an option here?
Login to Me Too

Jovana5
Contributor
Contributor

same, luckily i got friends in other countries they send them to me through western union. however this problem needs to get fixed, cause i see all of our neighbors have the option to receive it's kinda, kinda bad ngl.

Login to Me Too

Jana1979

please, when you earn dollar you can put paypal. please help me. I'm unemployed. I have 1 child.

Login to Me Too

VladLaki
New Community Member
Its really bad we cant use PayPal in Macedonia and i hope it happens soon. In the meantime we can use Payoneer 🙂
Login to Me Too

gdarko

Can you at least give us an estimate when PayPal will be open for business in Macedonia? Many businesses and people are already waiting for it for years.

Login to Me Too

Andrew012p
Contributor
Contributor

Please make this option available in Macedonia already! It's really unfair! Please make it so that we can receive money through Paypal!

Login to Me Too

MadBuldog
Contributor
Contributor

Don't bother asking, they made their decision a long time ago. Even when all of the conditions exist (Like local regulation and opportunities), they still chose to ignore any potential expansion to this local market. 

I can strongly recommend Payoneer, I've been using it for almost 3 years now on a monthly basis without any problem and even it has a debit card that you can use on any ATM in the country. Also If you need to receive money from a business account from USA you can with Payoneer since it supports Wise and other payment platforms.

The only way that I can see PayPal offering the service for receiving money to Macedonia, will be when (or if we ever) join the EU and the open market as a as a member state of the EU. Then they will have to offer it as a part of the internal EU market place regulation, and even then they will probably stretch to the maximum allowed time span to integrate a new member market into their platform. (probably like +7 years from the date we potently enter the EU as full member country). We are just a small worthless market for big corporations and that's why they take the long way around our small market place, by the end of the day it's the overall payment potential of every single individual that's weight in and for them it's a small income that they can easily live without. That's why you'll never see big brands like IKEA, LIDL and others opening their own shops locally when they can cover the small population with their current shops in surrounding countries. Current big brands are present in the country because of franchise brand deals made with them by a local corporation not because they chose to be present in our small local market.

So instead of hoping for the best, prepare for the worst and find yourself an alternative to receive money in Macedonia,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.