Recieve payments and FATCA laws

ericho
New Community Member

im an indonesia using shopify to dropship but whenever i try to buy from my store online my card is declined by issure, i tried another card, my mom's card and all were declined. i figure out that something is wrong with my either paypal express checkout or shopify settings and i still dont know what. i wonder if FATCA has something to do with this issue, whether i have to fill FATCA just because im subscribing to shopify or not. again, im an indonesian but from research i know that if i periodically send money to US company (shopify) i have to fill FATCA, is it true or not?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ericho,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving payments through Shopify. The first thing I would make sure to check is that your PayPal account is Verified. Also, here's another Help Center article that covers Denied Payments and more. I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.