Receving payments

Isaiahballoway
Contributor
Contributor

Hey im a fulltime streamer and my payments that people have been sending haven't been going through and I do have the correct email and stuff in and its all connected and I don't know what the problem is. I would kindly ask for someone to look in this so I can get my money thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Isaiahballoway,

I'm sorry to hear that people have not been able to send you payments. If you've confirmed that they have the correct email address, and your email address is confirmed on your PayPal account, and your account is not limited, they may be facing a decline for other reasons. Troubleshooting a declined payment has to be done from the sender's side. If someone is unable to send a payment, they can contact customer service for assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.