Receiving payment

Lizalexy
Contributor
Contributor
No one can send payment or funds to my paypal account. Whenever someone tries to send me money it keeps saying we can't process at the moment try later. What is the problem. I need help as soon as possible because am expecting a payment for work i have done and am afraid it won't come to my account.. Or bounce.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Lizalexy,

I'm sorry to hear that people are not able to send you a payment. Is there currently a limitation on your account? Are there instructions to go to the Resolution Center to complete any steps? If there are, those steps would have to be resolved before payments could be received.

If not, please ask the people attempting to send you a payment to reach out to PayPal customer service for troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Lizalexy,

I'm sorry to hear that people are not able to send you a payment. Is there currently a limitation on your account? Are there instructions to go to the Resolution Center to complete any steps? If there are, those steps would have to be resolved before payments could be received.

If not, please ask the people attempting to send you a payment to reach out to PayPal customer service for troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Lizalexy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it was limited but last week access was restored.. That is why am wondering why other people can't send me payment.. Please help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Thanks for sharing that, @Lizalexy

It may be an issue on their side. As mentioned before, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter. 

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Lizalexy
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you.. My account is now okay. I can recieve payments now.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Lizalexy

That's great news! Thanks for the update. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.