Receiving payment

moki1
New Community Member
Hi. I've got a problem. I'm selling some items and apparently people buying it,they have receipts for psyments but it doesn't show on my PayPal. I've checked my card in PayPal and email and everything is ok but the money are not showing on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moki1 

Private sale?

Website sale?

Ebay sale?

Other auction site sale?

Facebook sale?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @moki1  ,

I'm sorry to hear that the payments are not showing on your account. Are the transactions showing but the money is not in your available balance? If so, please take a look at this article about Funds Availability.

Are the transactions not showing on your account at all? Please make sure that you have confirmed your account's email address, and that there are no emails in your inbox advising you that a payment has to be accepted. If these are the first payments you have ever received, there may be settings that have to be chosen to receive them.

Lastly, please make sure that the senders have spelled your email address correctly. If they have sent payments to an email address that differs even slightly from the one on your PayPal account, those payments will not come through to you.

I hope this helps!

Outleino.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.