Receiving payment help

HMoore399
New Community Member

Hello, I'm having trouble receiving payments from a former employee. When he tries to send money an error message pops up saying "There's a problem with the info you entered. Please check it and try again. Invalid paypalMe profile." I've tried everything. I've logged out and logged back in, changed login information, everything. And it still wont work. In my notifications it says "we need a bit more info from you. Confirming customer identities is one of the ways we keep accounts secure. You'll only need to do this once." When I click it it says to login to my computer and when I'm on my computer trying to find it, its not there. If you've had this problem what did you to do fix it because I enjoy using PayPal but not when I cant receive money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @HMoore399,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like your account has been limited. To resolve the issue, log into your Resolution Centre and completed the steps. Here is more information that can help: 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.