Receiving my stimulus payment

CJ33131110
Contributor
Contributor
It's says that they sent my payment on the 29th of April the account and routing number is through Wells Fargo na so I want to know if my check has been deposited this is the 5th and still nothing is showing i would like someone to email regarding this I called Wells Fargo and they said I need to contact PayPal and irs said the same thing
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Misskaren81
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I want my money and I'm tired of getting the run around from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Tammie530
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten your yet
Login to Me Too

Luvdove626
Contributor
Contributor

My mom checke IRS website her stimulus was deposited to her paypal on April 29th. It has been 8 days and she still has not received it to her paypal card.

Login to Me Too

Luvdove626
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any luck?

I called paypal and they said they haven't received any deposits.

Login to Me Too

Lexxiilexxxii43
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing here. I've been back and forth with PayPal and today I was told that it's the 3rd party that they have is thier fault. But to check my account and it should be there within the next 3-5 days. 1st I was told that they tried to deposit it 2x but it's the wrong account...but it's the account number and routing that PayPal supplies when you open the account. This is beyond ridiculous. Hope all works out on hour end soon
Login to Me Too

Luvdove626
Contributor
Contributor

i have already waited the 3 to 5 days and nothing yet. Paypal just says nothing has been deposited. thanks you to.

Login to Me Too

Lexxiilexxxii43
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Mine was supposed to be here on 4/29. I've waited & waited. I was told again today to wait the 3-5. I had to speak to a finance person at PayPal. Beyond ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Dmw1980
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.. This is **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Tammie530
Contributor
Contributor
I also was told it went out on the 29th but nothing so what do I do now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.