Receiving money

Ciel_W_U
Contributor
Contributor

Just (8 hours ago) got an email saying I’ve got money, but my balance is still 0.00. How long does it usually take for the money to show up in my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ciel_W_U 

If they are warning you that you have not 'claimed' it then it sounds as if you have had it sent to an email address that is not linked to your paypal account yet? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ciel_W_U 

Pretty much instant but allow a couple of hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ciel_W_U
Contributor
Contributor

A few hours appears to be days and weeks… I’ve gotten a mail from PayPal telling me again that a person has sent me money, but my balance is still 0.00. Very strange. I’ve confirmed my email and added another account & verified that to be certain.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ciel_W_U 

If they are warning you that you have not 'claimed' it then it sounds as if you have had it sent to an email address that is not linked to your paypal account yet? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ciel_W_U
Contributor
Contributor

All my addresses are linked (I  think), but I’ll  check!

Login to Me Too

Ciel_W_U
Contributor
Contributor

Case closed. Added another mail address, amnd it’s fixed. 🙂

Login to Me Too

sarayf
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I added another email but it's still showing 0.00 balance. How many hours before the funds reflected in your account after adding another email? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.