Receiving money

Dan240997
New Community Member

I will soon be receiving money from giffgaff and would like to withdraw it to my bank account. Does anyone know how long it takes for funds to be transferred. Since this is the first time I have ever received a payment will PayPal hold the funds for a bit?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dan240997

Generally, if you hooked up your PayPal account as per merchant instructions correctly, payment should come through and there should be transaction record of the payment in your account activity. After this happens you will see whether or PayPal will put a 21 day hold on it. 

Once the funds are in your available (as opposed to pending) balance, you may transfer it to your bank account which takes 1-3 business days after PayPal marks the request for transfer as Complete in the Summary or Activity page.

See solution for issues with PayPal account here: 

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Community-information/Why-was-my-payback-not-credited-to-my-Paypal...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dan240997

Generally, if you hooked up your PayPal account as per merchant instructions correctly, payment should come through and there should be transaction record of the payment in your account activity. After this happens you will see whether or PayPal will put a 21 day hold on it. 

Once the funds are in your available (as opposed to pending) balance, you may transfer it to your bank account which takes 1-3 business days after PayPal marks the request for transfer as Complete in the Summary or Activity page.

See solution for issues with PayPal account here: 

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Community-information/Why-was-my-payback-not-credited-to-my-Paypal...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.