Receiving a refund??

TESS6
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I received a refund from an ebay seller via Paypal. I was notified about receiving it but it is not showing up on my balance. The mail stated the following :

"If the payment is not reflected in your PayPal balance, please check the status of the transaction in your Account History. Log in to your account and go to the History subtab of the My Account tab. If the Status of the payment is listed as "Unclaimed," click the Accept button to reflect this transaction in your balance."

How do I navigate to the "the History subtab of the My Account tab" to claim? I cant seem to find this anywhere!

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TESS6

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.