Receiving/Sending Payments

Courtneyp1
New Community Member
I have 200 stuck in my paypal. My debit card is not eligible to receive payments, and I’m also not able to send the money back to the person who sent it to me. My money is stuck and I very much need it and don’t know what to do from here.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Courtneyp1 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nuckolsbruce
Contributor
Contributor
I waited the 180 days on sept 8 2020 And it said PayPal paid PayPal so PayPal has my money I did everything they said to do and they take my money and say it’s for damages what the hell is that they damage my bills I need to know where my money is and send it to me I need customer service to contact me or I’m getting a lawyer and letting them take care of it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nuckolsbruce 

Best read this....

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

• If you are a seller and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.