Receiving Payments

Enyidede295
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community,

I'm new here. Please, how do I receive payments from my customers abroad? I have linked a card to my account; however, I don't know how payment receipt works. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Enyidede295 wrote:

Hi Paypal Community,

I'm new here. Please, how do I receive payments from my customers abroad? I have linked a card to my account; however, I don't know how payment receipt works. Thank you.

Can't receive payments with Nigeria PayPal personal account. Only sending money.

Have to open a PayPal Nigeria Business account as individual user with your personal details as business owner. Link and confirm a local bank account and/or credit/debit card and provide sender with your PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Enyidede295 wrote:

Hi Paypal Community,

Can't receive payments with Nigeria PayPal personal account. Only sending money.

Have to open a PayPal Nigeria Business account as individual user with your personal details as business owner. Link and confirm a local bank account and/or credit/debit card and provide sender with your PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Henry196
New Community Member

Can i receive payment here when i'v not linked a card?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Henry196,

Thank you for your post. It is not possible to receive any payments with an account registered in Nigeria.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Capn_Obvious64
New Community Member

Same for Bolivia?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.