Receiving Payment

XavierBakerIII
Contributor
Contributor
Hello So I am supposed to be receiving a payment from my brother and he mentioned he sent it 3-4 times. He sent it but its not showing up on my email nor alerting me into my paypal funds as it normally should, And needing help with this situation. Is paypal system down or glitching or is there something he needs to do on his end? Normally when someone sends me money it pops up right into the account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @XavierBakerIII,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. 

Regarding your concern about receiving payments. Please check this Help Center article foe reference:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-can't-find-the-money-i-received.-where-is-it-faq3586?a...

Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @XavierBakerIII 
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern.

Might as well communicate with the sender in what email address the money is sent to. It should be the email address associated with your Paypal account. Sender needs to be sure that the email is spelled correctly. At the same time, please be sure that the email in your Paypal is confirmed. 

You can use this link: 

How do I confirm my email address? 

Hope this help. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.